I Love Me Some Women But You Can Have ThisTypes

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 , Posted by IDKShit at 23:43

WHAT DO THESE WOMEN HAVE IN COMMON?



Don't Know?
Well they're all Hoodrats!!!
Well at least in my book. What I'm getting at is that hoodrats can come in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. Fellas make sure you raps it up when you hitting the sheets with these ladies unless you planning on visiting NYC anytime soon. I hear the Muary Show is always looking for that next Rayquindanesha the project jumpoff to sit down on the couch with Muary. Shit hearing a woman tell 5 different men that she's 1000% sure that they're the daddy of their child is great TV ugh hmm I mean great Day Time Tv. Why did I picked these women you ask? You got time? Cause I can make a long ass list but I won't. Maybe I will, I'll just illaberate some othertime a brother is tired.

Enjoy





Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment