A Smile Goes A Long Way

Monday, August 3, 2009 , Posted by IDKShit at 11:08

I smile, you smile, we smile...

I never been the type of person that holds back my emotions or thoughts on anything. When I'm upset I show it, and when I'm worried I show that. But in no way am I the type of person that mean mugs for no apparent reason all day. My co-workers always ask me " Tyron, why do you smile so much?" . Truth is I smile because I'm here living life, healthy, with a roof over my head and clothes on my back. I smile because I know my smile is going to help that person that not feeling to good right now get through their day. Smile are contagious and it keeps the negative energy away so next time someone does you wrong just smile. Frowning may only make it worst.

Just A Thought.




Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment