Returned Home

Thursday, August 6, 2009 , Posted by IDKShit at 00:01

Up until last night, reporters Euna Lee and Laura Ling have remained captive in North Korea for more than three and a half months. I must say I'm truly pleased to so how this situation was handled resulting in the women safe return home thanks to Former President Bill Clinton. On the flip note though, the ease of their return made me think about how bad the media strive to make North Korea look. Obviously they have some type of humanity, I mean the woman did break a crime on international territory, right? Not to sound Anti-American but I can never understand the mentality of Americans that think its OK to do things however they please here but once its done by some other country get all gun ho.
Let's get real though what's the difference between these detainees and the ones at Guantanamo Bay?
You decide....

Still don't get it?





Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    This piеce of wrіting ωill assist the іnternet people fοr building up new web ѕitе or even a blоg from start to end.


    my web-site: bucket truck sales

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment