I Tweet (And I'm Late) But This Shit Is Still Funny

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 , Posted by IDKShit at 01:39

So apparently I tweet too much, brought to my attention by my girl. To my defense the only social network I am on is Twitter (and this blog). No more Facebook, and never had a Myspace page. Even after watching this video though I still feel there's still some type of need for social networking, keyword "networking". Like seriously why would someone limit the size of their world? The internet brings and connects people from allover who otherwise would never have heard of one another. Twitter introduced me to some great musicians, linked me to some dope blogs, and great minds alike. We gotta except the new social norms. Before Twitter, there was texting, before texting there were phone calls, before phone calls there were letters but ok ok you get the point.

Anyways Enjoy




P.S. My only dislike on Twitter is the people with thousands of followers that think they're somewhat famous.

Bitch Please

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment